Q2WASH is the UAE Master Franchisee of Geowash, an international mobile car wash service currently operates in more than 30 countries. Global Leader in the Ecological Mobile Car Wash with over 15 years of experience in the car wash industry.
Geowash was introduced in the United Arab Emirates in 2008 provides service to prestige clients such as malls, offices, hotels and shopping centers.
Geowash offers an innovative washing system for vehicles because it is portable, autonomous and Eco-Friendly requiring little added infrastructure onsite reducing water consumption for each wash (around 2 litres compared to 90/180 of other car wash systems)
- Why Geowash
- What you will get?
- 10 Reasons to buy a Franchise
- Key Qualifications for Franchise Applicants
- Application Requirements
- Inquiry Form
- Contact us
- Eco friendly and Innovative system
- Global Presence
- Trusted Brand
- Proven Business Model.
- Full Support Program.
What you will get?
- Operational Support
- Site Selection
- Marketing Support
- Ongoing research and development
10 Reason to buy a Franchise
- Track record of success
- Lower Failure Rate
- Help with Start Up and Beyond
- Strong Brand
- Training Programs
- Ongoing Operational Support
- Marketing Assistance
- Purchasing Power
- Risk Avoidance
- More Profitable
Key Qualifications for Franchise Applicants
- Highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Team work and passion to ensure the success of the brand into their respective areas.
- Willingness to uphold the values that Geowash abides by in all aspects of the business.
- Personal readiness to participate in the different training programs that entail lectures and actual hands-on duty at our company-owned locations.
- Financial resources must come from non-borrowed personal resources.
- Submit a Letter of Intent indicating the type of franchise package and proposed location.
- Submit a location map that gives directions to the proposed area with the respective business plan.
- Submit a detailed resume of the franchise applicant and a completely filled up Franchise Evaluation Form .
Have a question about Frachisee? - Ask us!
Simply complete the Franchise Application Form and return it to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
304, Business point building, Port Saeed, Dubai - UAE
Setting up portfolio
Portfolio is operated by the Mixitup plugin, which handles its filtering.
Code nessessery to create a category menu:
<ul id="menu-portfolio-items" class="tags"> <li><a href="#" data-filter="all" class="active">All</a></li> <li><a href="#" data-filter="cat-1">Category 1</a></li> </ul>
The .gallery has many .gallery-items and these gallery items sit in .gallery-rows.
If you want 4-column gallery, make sure that each .gallery-item has class .col-4 and that there are exactly 4 gallery items in each gallery row.
Similarly, 3-column gallery will have gallery items with class .col-3 and there will be exactly 3 gallery items in each gallery row.
Each gallery item has categories as classes for filtering, make sure they correspond with the data-filter attributes in the category menu.
<div class="gallery"> <div class="gallery-row"> <dl class="gallery-item col-NUMBER CATEGORY"> <dt class="gallery-icon"> <a href="LARGE IMAGE"><img src="THUMBNAIL IMAGE" alt="" /></a> </dt> <dd class="gallery-caption"> <strong>HEADING</strong> <span class="small">DESCRIPTION OR CATEGORIES</span> </dd> </dl> </div> </div>
Make sure the thumbnail images have the same width and height, ideally 480px in width.
Setting up blog pages
Blog page consists of:
- article - one blog post
- .post-thumb - wide thumbnail
- .entry-byline - meta info with author vcard
- .entry-summary - excerpt
- h1 - heading
- p - excerpt
- .entry-footer - meta info
Choose the layout of the blog page by adding a .left-sidebar or .right-sidebar class to the body tag.
Tip: In the author's vcard, use your google plus account link - that way your page will appear in search results like this:
Setting up contact page, map and contact form
Open the contact.html file and go to the bottom, where the map script is. Here, fill the address twice (on two lines). Make sure that maps.google.com recognizes this address. You can play with the zoom property to get a perfect map granularity.
All files needed for the contact form to work are in the /contact folder. Open the contact.php file and change the email address to yours. You can try the contact form, but first it has to be uploaded on a server with php.
Creating your own color scheme
Each html file uses a colors-classic.css color scheme. There are more to your disposal in the /css folder. Take any you like the most and copy it. Keep it in the /css folder. Include the link to your newly created color scheme in the <head> section of your html files.
The color scheme css file has only a couple colors. If you take a closer look, each section divided by comments has one color. So if you want to change blue for red, make sure you change the color hex code in the whole section.
For a perfect color scheme with harmonious colors, I recommend colorschemedesigner.com.